Lowell Association for the Blind (LAB), in partnership with Moonstones, is pleased to present the 7th annual Dining at the Dark fundraiser. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dining in the Dark will be held virtually this year to ensure the safety of all participants. Instead of dining out in person, everyone is encouraged to join in on this unique experience from home. Guests will have the option of picking up a specialized 3-course meal prepared by Moonstones or making a meal at home to enjoy with family. Blindfolds will be provided for all participants, regardless of their dinner choice. A virtual program will be presented from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm to enrich the dining experience and promote awareness. A raffle and live music will be included.We look forward to hosting everyone… at home!
- Event Date: Monday, October 19th, 2020
- Event Time: 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Location: Virtual, hosted via Zoom Webinar (Link sent via email)
- Pick-up Meal Option: $75 / person *UNAVAILABLE AS OF 10/14/20
- Blindfolds Only (Participants preparing meal at home): $25/person
- Please reply by October 5th. Contact the LAB office at to RSVP, purchase tickets, and any other questions.
Online RSVP Details
Pick-up Meal Option is now CLOSED.
- Click here to send an email to Elizabeth Cannon, Executive Director with all required details.
- We will request donation after confirming the total. You may choose to submit a donation via Check or PayPal through the Donate Page.
If you have any questions, please contact the LAB Office.
2020 Event Sponsors
* IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THE EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT ELIZABETH CANNON, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR @ (978) 454-5704.